Park Associati is hiring a mid-level/senior Interior Designer/Architect.
We are looking for a full time Interior Designer/Interior Architect with focus on concept design and design development.
You will be joining our growing Interior Design department on a wide range of projects, including workspaces, retail and residential.
Main tasks to include the following:
- Take the responsibility of interior conceptual design, detail design and design implementation
- Attend and support the development of commercial, retail, workplaces design projects
- Working collaboratively towards identifying and implementing improvements to our processes and outputs
- Handling 3D visualization
What we expect from you:
- Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- More than 3 years professional experience in interior design
- Strong skills with successful case studies for interior concept design development and implementation, space planning.
- Highly organized, attention to detail and able to produce quality work in fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Know how to use the required programs such as Autocad, Adobe Suite, Sketch-up, Enscape and Rhino
- Manage to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Being fluent in English and Italian
What we offer
We are looking for a long term working relationship, starting with a 6 months contract from January-February 2020.
If you want to be part of our growing team, send us your application! We would love to see some examples of your previous works so please attach to your e-mail a sample of your Portfolio and a complete CV.
send cv: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Interior Designer/Interior Architect