Park Associati is seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic and creative full-time Senior Interior Designer to join our team in Milan.
The role will include:
- Take the responsibility of interior conceptual design, detail design and design implementation.
- Attend and support the development of commercial, retail, workplaces design project.
- Working collaboratively towards identifying and implementing improvements to our processes and outputs.
- Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- 3+ years working experience as interior designer.
- Strong skills with successful case studies for interior concept design development and implementation, space planning.
- Executive furniture development skills and construction details
- Sensibility in the selection of furnishing accessories and materials/ finishes.
- Use of programs: Autocad, Rhino, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Revit knowledge is appreciated.
- Highly organized, attention to detail and able to produce quality work in fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Creative problem solver
- Proactive and confident
- Fluent English and Italian, French appreciated
Salary is commensurate with experience.
send cv: email@example.com
Subject: Interior Designer