Park Associati is seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic and creative full-time Graphic Designer to join our team in Milan.
You will be focusing on a wide variety of projects including:
– Designing content for conferences, events and exhibitions
– Managing the studio’s commercial brochure and digital portfolio
– Preparing prize application
– Defining the editorial newsletter and website updating
– Social media management
– Managing special projects and anything related to ongoing branding and identity needs
– Supporting the team’s administrative needs including archival management and research
– Working collaboratively towards identifying and implementing improvements to our processes and outputs
The ideal candidate will have a great understanding of Park Associati, thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, have a sense of humor, ability to dive into a project quickly, execute and articulate a design vision and be passionate about all things related, to but not limited, to architecture and design.
– Degree in Graphics Design
– 2+ years professional or relevant experience in an agency or in-house marketing department, better if digital background
– Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and wordpress
– Fluent English, preferable French
– Strong sense of exceptional design and typography
– Highly organized, attention to detail and able to produce quality work in fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
– Attitude toward experimentation, also with new technologies
– Creative problem solver
– Proactive and confident, able to challenge the status quo
Salary is commensurate with experience.
send cv: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: graphic designer