Park Associati is hiring interns!
We are looking for a young talented intern to join Park Plus, our research and development department.
Park Plus is a lab focused on research and experimentation. It aims to support the office teams during their ordinary work. It is fed with curiosity and it stimulates innovation. Its ambition is to create a playful environment where ideas and vision can grow freely. It is an analytical tool that tries to trigger new methods and processes by working with unconventional materials and technologies.
Park Plus thinks big, explores new path and enjoys doing architecture.
- working on benchmarking and innovation, mostly focusing on various printed outputs, such as brochures and visuals about new technologies and architectural solutions;
- helping out the team to produce maquettes and prototypes;
- testing innovative materials and samples;
What we hope you’ll bring:
- an enthusiastic passion for research, curiosity and a good attitude to explore and learn new things;
- motivation towards small and bigger tasks, readiness to support the team when needed;
- great multitasking skills: proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Rhinoceros is compulsory, some basic knowledge of Grasshopper will be a plus;
- strong communication skills and willing to share ideas and make them grow with the team;
What we offer
We offer a 6 months internship, starting from January 2020. The possibility to get a refund will be discussed during the interview.
If you are driven to bring Park Plus to the next level and want to be part of our growing team, send us your application! We would love to see some examples of your previous works so please attach to your e-mail a sample of your Portfolio and a complete CV
send cv: email@example.com
Subject: Internship Application