We are looking for a young talented model maker to join Park Associati.
- demonstrate strong abilities of working with architectural model;
- helping out the team to produce prototypes from small to big scale;
- testing innovative materials and samples;
- showing new ways of communicate with models;
What we hope you’ll bring:
- Experience and passion on working with architectural models;
- strong abilities in working with materials as: wood, cardboard, polystyrene, plexiglass;
- skills of organizing and managing projects, with a strong ability to work as part of a team and sometimes independently;
- an enthusiastic passion for research, curiosity and a good attitude to explore and learn new things;
- motivation towards small and bigger tasks;
- great multitasking skills: proficiency in AutoCAD and Rhinoceros is compulsory, Grasshopper is a plus.
- strong communication skills and willing to share ideas and make them grow with the team;
What we offer
We offer a 6 months internship, starting from January 2020. The possibility to get a refund will be discussed during the interview.
If you want to be part of our growing team, send us your application! We would love to see some examples of your previous works so please attach to your e-mail a sample of your Portfolio and a complete CV.
send cv: email@example.com
Subject: Model Maker Application